- After graduating from Wheaton College with a degree in Art History, I moved to Franklin County to teach at Eaglebrook School in Deerfield and furthered my education at the University of Massachusetts where I earned a master's degree in Art Education. I completed an intensive 10 month program at Hallmark Institute of Photography, graduating at the top of my class and was honored with The Most Professional Portfolio Award.
- I have always had a deep appreciation for architecture and its environment be it cottage, modern or historic. In 1982 I fell in love....with an 1868 Victorian house and passionately spent the next 37 years actively involved in its restoration and establishing a portrait photography business on the premises. Chances are I have photographed many of you at various stages in your lives. Servicing the surrounding community's photographic needs for over 37 years, I based my business on quality, honesty and good will.
- I am delighted now to bring these attributes forward in my 7th year as your realtor. Combining my love for architecture and photography along with a genuine interest in working with people, I have found the perfect blend of my skills and talents in the field of real estate.
- Harriet HR Paine, a name built on Trust, Thoughtfulness and Thoroughness~!
- Home is where the Heart is...let me help You find Yours~!